Thursday, January 23, 2014

Un-good Day


Well.. unfortunately, it was a great morning.
I laughed a lot, I made jokes, I gave smile...
Nothings wrong

But then, in just one day..
Just in different hours..
You’re situation changed.

No laughs
No jokes
No smiles..

Everything goes wrong..

Within an hour.. you have does mood swings

How could it be so dramatic?

At first everything was doing fine, then all of the sudden

BAM !!

Nothing’s right.

Eventhough, you’re trying to do the right thing, others saw it differently.
You’re trying to be wise, but scars you’ve get.
So all you can do is to pipe down..
To be quite..
Trying to be the wind, following the air..
Go as it flows..
But you’ll never be invisible..
Its only a little problem, but it has a big impact.

Wrong timing... maybe

I’m not crying, but my heart is aching.

Is about someone you love, making you feel unloved just for the moment.

Its not the first, neither the second. Its beyond the third, and not the forth..
I’m used to it, but it always hurts.

Yes, this scar on my face, do tells a lot.